Hospitality House is committed to equal and inclusive access to treatment.
In general, our treatment facility is open to the following:
- Males 18 years of age or older, regardless of sexual orientation
- Felony or misdemeanor status
- Regardless of health status as long as a person can physically attend programming
- Diabetes and other easily regulated illnesses
- Regardless of HIV/AIDS or other communicable illness
- Individuals with manageable mental health status
- Individuals who are highly motivated for change
- Self-referred or referred through legal and medical entities
All potential applicants will be assessed for suitability and appropriateness for treatment at this level of care as defined by the OASAS Level of Care for Alcohol and Drug Treatment Referral (LOCADTR) tool, and Hospitality House’s pre-screening process. We can assist any person not meeting criteria for treatment here with information or a referral to a more specialized agency.