Paying For Treatment Services

We make financing easy

Hospitality House has financial specialists who will conduct a financial assessment and determine your eligibility for public assistance. If you are not financially eligible, and based on individual circumstances, we can offer a sliding scale fee or in rare instances, a financial hardship package. Hospitality House will never deny admission for the inability to pay. If the individual is eligible for public assistance, our staff will work closely with you and assist in completing forms, establishing appointments and support with recertification.

In general, clients will be eligible for public assistance if: 

  • Over 21 years of age
  • Possess less than $2,000 in assets (e.g. automobile, real estate, retirement funds.)
  • New York State resident

Clients who are under the age of 21:

For those clients 18-21 years of age, the Department of Social Services may require parental financial information to determine eligibility.  If it is determined that parental income disqualifies the client from receiving public assistance, Hospitality House will establish a financial agreement and payment schedule based on a sliding scale.

The following paperwork is requested for all admissions:

  • Photo id: drivers license or non-driver ID.
  • Social Security card.
  • Birth certificate

If you do not have any of the above documents upon admission, we will assist you in obtaining them