Play is important!
Hospitality House believes strongly that a strong and lasting recovery depends upon managing a good balance between work and play. Leisure is a part of recovery; therefore, we strongly encourage all clients to get involved in activities that will allow them to enjoy life in recovery.
- Local gym memberships and in-house gym
- Softball Recovery League
- Running Club (during warm months)
- Internet access
- PS3, X-Box 360 and Nintendo Wii
- In-house movies Friday and Saturday nights
- Ping pong table
- Outings at Times Union Center: Concerts and sports events
- Other staff-led events: Bowling, rock climbing, Halloween haunted hay-rides, volleyball, museums, art galleries, and more!