Working with your Legal Status
Regain your footing in a just society
Hospitality House understands the damage that substance abuse can have on your life. If you are experiencing legal difficulties as a result of your addiction, we believe strongly that you are responsible for acknowledging and dealing with them. But it is important that you and your family have the support that you need in order to be successful.
Hospitality House has a long history of working closely with various legal and criminal justice entities to ensure that you receive the services you need. Here you will explore various aspects of criminality and criminal thinking to see if there are certain patterns that you may want to work on. You may also have family court issues that you need assistance understanding or resolving. We are here to help.
Here are just a few of the additional assistance we provide:
- Judicial Diversion/Drug Court referrals
- Assistance working with NYS Parole and county Probation departments
- Assistance with bench warrants, traffic violations, village & town courts
- Drug testing, including urine, breath and hair follicle as needed.
- Regular reporting to all legal entities
- Referrals to Legal Aid for services
- Help with child support modifications
- Assistance working with CPS, family court, and county DSS
- Assistance with court-ordered volunteer hours
- Criminal thinking track with criminality assessment and groups